Marietta Main Street announces 2021 award nominees
MARIETTA, Ohio (WTAP) - Marietta Main Street has announced its nominees for this year’s annual Main Street Awards.
The awards are given to local businesses and individuals who have had a positive impact on the community. Winners will be announced on June 12 at 2 P.M. at the Armory.
This year’s nominees, by category, are as follows:
Building Improvement Award
- 740 Social
- Busy Bee Restaurant LLC
- Over the Moon Pub & Pizza
Outstanding Collaboration Award
- Pop-Up Collaborative Mural Series
- Save Harmar Bridge
- Washington County Homeless Coalition
- Deana At Marietta of Visit Marietta Ohio
- Heather Allender of Marietta Community Foundation
- Larry Sloter of Busy Bee Restaurant LLC
- Aleece Dye of Peoples Bank
- Don Kerns of Children’s Toy and Doll Museum
- Tim Bonnette of Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Children’s Toy and Doll Museum
- Main Street West
- Office of Civic Engagement at Marietta College
Copyright 2021 WTAP. All rights reserved.